When there is panic in heartbeats,
doubt in reflections and violence in words,
these bedsheets press me to neutral.
Scent of when your pulse raced on these pillows.
Eyes traced curves in laughter and protection…
their honey glow I can see still as the lights fade low.
No matter how long or short the time passed,
I miss your everything with a fire and fury
worth the envy from a thousands suns.
My darkness has taken them for granted too often.
The avarice needing everything,
while the world lays stretched beside them.
Let me spend a lifetime in repentance and adoration.
You gift me passion in youthful caress
and freedom in quiet acceptance…
as I fall peacefully into your arms,
hoping you can guard the declaration of forever
from the girl who never really learned how to love.
When there is panic in heartbeats,
Unbridled anticipation, incessant wish
knotted deep below my lungs.
Longing so eager to manifest that
I can already feel you breathe life across my skin.
Vorfreude at its most consuming.
Miles between fulfillment,
separated pairs of parted and heavy-bitten lips.
Just to scale this wall, set this room aflame
to have you in these arms is the least I could do,
would do to tease and tempt my heart no more.
Daydream scenes so sweetly vivid allow wondering…
Indigo eyes count down the seconds,
press each faster step deep into my chest.
You are here. Skin scent of purest thunderstorm
and gaze so purposed, my knees buckle at the
intent behind those lowered lids.
My life’s passion explosion as I can finally touch you,
taste savory lips so heartily devouring the sin from mine,
sway to the rhythm of your racing heart
beating sonnets and monologues.
“O trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again.”
- One Direction is popping through my ear buds and I am completely loving it. Hehe. Judge all you want, but a few of their songs are super bouncy.
- I really, really want some Peachie-O’s.
- I’m quitting smoking….and it has not quite been the world war battle I expected it to be. As long as it is not readily accessible to me, I know I can’t have one, so I’m forced to deal with it. Only a little bit moody, but…well…really, that’s nothing new. On a positive note, I’ve been super productive lately, I feel more energized and I…can…breathe. Aaah, sweet oxygen.
- A guy with a nice singing voice has to be one of the sexiest things ever.
- Did you know that you can’t shuffle a playlist on iTunes on anymore?? Makes perfect sense why Apple would get rid of that feature, right? I mean, who on earth wants to hear their music in random order? -_- Not cool, Apple. Very not cool. Just a very user unfriendly status symbol.
- I miss having friends. Haha, sounds weird, but it’s true.
Empty room. Wooden floors and open windows.
Crystal teardrops of a chandelier refract sunlight
in dancing, scurrying firebursts across bare walls.
Legs tucked beneath a sea of wispy satin,
chest high, eyes graceful shut,
succumb to the rebirth of senses.
Sunshine cleanse and carnation breeze.
Heighten nature, child, will return you to neutral.
My body is a crumbling palace…
facade decorated and disguised in glosses and lace,
but enter in and dodge darkness and disrepair.
It’s breaking point was an earthquake.
But every degree, every sensation, every second
works like magic, urging blood and breath
to even the deepest disasters.
Expand lungs and let loose serenity.
I want to be better. I need to be better.
I will be better.
Curves tightened in black satin.
You may be familiar with them all
but this is a thirst unsatiated.
Pacing hallways, door by door,
searching for your invitation, only one.
Twisted doorknobs and gentle knocks.
Care to share a night with this poor sinner girl?
It can’t be so easy to deny me
since our intentions crash in tandem.
How tempting the thought of not tripping over nerves.
Taken inside red windmills and red rooms…
will the scandal be kept secret
or will your lips remain as eager in public?
You hide and tease, while I seek and fulfill.
You wish to confine and I happily swallow the key.
Whisper darling, master or slave?