- I wanted a puppy; God gave me a kitten. So, does that mean since I want all boy children, that I’m going to have all girls?? Oh, please no.
- You know what I saw today for the first time in years?? 6 AM. ….It sucks.
- It’s oddly unsettling to drop about $500 in one day. It makes me and my bank account cry very real tears.
- Tell me something…..would it be totally wrong to cuss out an elderly woman? Because I had a few choice words lurking in my brain this morning and they very, very badly wanted to come out.
- This kitten must have a vendetta against my right arm. Scratches, bite marks, blood. Seriously, you should see it. It’s like a massacre.
- So, I just finished watching the first season of Game of Thrones, and….yikes. I am in shambles. I’m completely torn now because it’s so twisted and wrong, makes me sad and angry, but….I have to know what happens next. No one should be allowed to make TV like this.
- I recently acquired a new queen size mattress, and, now, I spend my nights sleeping on a giant cloud. Amazing.
- My father has embarked on a quest to acquire every ultraviolet movie copy that one man can possess. The best part? He uses me to weasel copies and codes out of friends and family. Granted, most of the people I ask don’t really care about keeping them for themselves….but I still feel like my father’s pusher, sneaking around corners and hiding in shadows to scam people into giving me what he wants. It’s a dark and seedy business….except movies have taken the place of drugs.
Clearly, one is better than the other.
- My room does not look like it belongs to a 27 year old woman….but more like it belongs to a 15 year old girl. Is this sad….or adorable?
- For anyone who may be curious about whether or not Aaron Paul saying ‘Xbox on’ in the XBox One commercial he does will, in fact, turn your Xbox on…..yes…yes, it will. Especially when you have the Kinect sitting right in front of the TV speaker.
- My current biorhythms (or uterus cravings) have me insanely attracted to facial scruff and awkward shyness. Rather odd…..
- Clumsiness has got to be hereditary….I mean, right??
- ….things you do when you’re sick: wallow in bed. Take any med I can get. Drink a ton. Take about 4 baths a day. Nap nap nap.
- …..your favorite part of someone else’s body: What a weird topic. I’m not sure, but I can say I have a weird obsession with ear lobes. They’re so soft and spongy and you can flick them and squish them. Haha. Odd but it fascinates me.
- ….your fetishes: I’m not a fan of the word ‘fetish’. It just sounds so dirty and weird and wrong….maybe because it’s most often used in combination with being turned on by something really bizarre. I don’t know…I can’t even comment on the topic. Too weird.
- ….what turns you on: A big smile. Sarcastic sense of humor. A deep voice. Whispering. Anything and everything having to do with Mr. Cumberbatch. :D
- ….what turns you off: Arrogance/vanity. Impoliteness. A really annoying laugh. Bad taste in music (not even playing…so not attractive).
- ….what you think death is like: I try my best not to think about it, because the idea of being so out of control of a situation really really bothers me. I mean, if you honestly stop and think about how it would feel to stop breathing – something you’ve done reflexively your entire life – it freaks me the eff out. Buuut….at the same time, it also sounds intensely relaxing and incredibly liberating. Kind of like feeling your spine decompress once you finally get in bed at night.
- ….a place you remember from your childhood: Um, I still pretty much go to every place I remember from my childhood. Tis what happens when you live in the same city your whole life. But, there is one place I haven’t been to since I was a kid…and I am insanely pissed about it : Discovery Zone. Somebody tell me you remember that place!! The tunnels, ball pits, slides, games….oooooomg. I miss it.
- ….what you do when you are sad: Bring my bottled friends out of the closet, turn on some slow and/or slinky music, and just wallow in my own self-pity.