- Steve Carell really just gets better with age.
- Some books on the Barnes and Noble website: actual book, $9.99…nook book, $21. Uh….
- Nothing makes me sad like an unfinished poem.
- Am I the only one who really doesn’t see anything special about Valentine’s Day?
- I have two big bags and countless little bags of Crispy M&M’s and I am, officially, the happiest girl on the planet.
A wolf on the hunt. Prowler. Curious and hungry.
I walk as easy prey. Oblivious. Enchanting.
Cobalt eyes beat kindled amber
and I feel the weight of your cross hairs on my body.
It’s a tingle and a torture,
and you don’t know I can hunt just as well.
Each step raises awareness, heightens breathing.
Entranced by pink glossy lips, church bell hips,
dodging thoughts of what I have on beneath my skirt.
Maybe it’s nothing. Maybe it’s lacy little.
Maybe you need to find out.
Before God and among this crowd of people,
slide terrified and inquisitive fingers up soft,
curved thighs and feel for yourself.
Pupils dilate at the mere thought,
and you don’t try to hide your excitement.
So feel the breeze, pick up my scent,
stalk these bells to worship.
It’s time for the wolf to feast.
- Why does Carmex taste like death?
- Imagine how good Sam Smith would be if he didn’t sing through his nose.
- How to know if your doctor is awesome: He suggests you play dead every time your father smokes in the house. “I’m just letting you get used to seeing me like this because you keeping that thing in here is gonna kill me.”
- All I want to do today is listen to Katy Perry and eat french fries.
- I’m the 28 year old who colored a princess picture and hung it on my fridge.
I breathe in your sunshine, the unknown scent of your skin.
It invades thirsty lungs and I imagine it warm,
rich, natural and strong. Intoxicating and comforting.
It is a dizzying thought and a pressing passion,
but my desires are not meant to be met, and still remain unfulfilled.
I can see you on my horizon…a perfect mirage.
Outstretched fingertips electrify the distance between us…
if I try farther, I could touch you, but we always fall short.
Almost is the defining word that separates us.
Yet, I wonder…would desires remain if daydreams became reality?
Would you still adore me, crave me, possibly love me
if you saw me for everything I am and everything I’m not.
I could hold you, entrance you, explore you
so the answer stays yes. Every day, yes. Forever, yes.
Just don’t deny me the opportunity, don’t keep me teased,
exhilarated and exhausted from anticipation and defeat.
I could be all yours…and not just in words and intention.
Build our bridges and cross our oceans. Please. Come.
I watch the sky fall outside my window.
Winter white flakes of crystalline glass
driving the city to frozen silence.
Deafened by the sound of my blood flowing, heart beating,
my thoughts racing between purity and corruption.
If I whisper loud enough,
will you protect me from this seasonal madness?
Build a fortress in blankets and read me fairy tales,
sonnets, poetry of romance, magic and lust.
Place my head on your chest and your heart in my hands
as we act out each immortalized line…
or simply write a few of our own.
Two eager bodies are the greatest storytellers.
I will keep you satiated with the simplest touches,
so the fire in your eyes remains strong enough to melt the snow.
But, darling, do not steal your glances away.
We both need an excuse to stay inside.
Eyes affixed to the most beautiful woman in the room.
Never should that be me,
but I won’t tell you no.
Kisses stolen in shadowed corners,
uncertain fingertips across my hips,
a smile that can keep no secrets.
You are the most entrancing of open books.
Lower your voice or they’ll hear you.
Tame your heartbeats and press your breath into my body.
I can ease your storm if you’d only allow.
Just don’t question my green lights to red.
Hands tremble behind twisted doorknobs,
for, hopeful lover, I cannot let you see.
My flaws are already too immeasurable to count.
So let’s just pretend love for awhile.
Bid reality bend to a whim that shouldn’t exist,
long enough to receive satisfaction we never expected.
We were sparkling jewels in the darkness.
A glitter and luster breeding envy in the stars.
How brilliant life was in the past tense.
Now this light flickers dim as my
bed is empty and my longing overflows.
I have crawled through agonizing heartbeats.
Climbed a thousand trees and refused
endless dreams in search of this very moment.
A whispered princess from the lips of my knight.
It’s fascinating and painful how time changes us..
and I would take you every way possible.
We could be eternal, we could be adventurous,
we could be all my surreal daydreams desire.
Lazy, afire, sordid and content.
You can’t say that you don’t miss me.
You own my body.
with such passion and strength,
ready rule and unrelenting.
Torture, temperament and control.
…and the vultures begin to circle.
Let me hear you roar in command…
so brazen master and dirty little secret.
Forgive my defiance, for I need to be punished.
Sinking teeth, tightened grip, skin aflame,
bent and arched, we must stay obedient.
Tell me your hands on my flesh satisfies,
or have me until your thirst is sated.
I will surrender to every desire
held hard beneath the weight of your muscles.
Roughened fingertips under my chin,
lift my face toward heaven,
seductive eyes and full lips whispering,
You are a good girl.
- So, guess who got a trip to the ER Saturday night….? Me. This girl right here. :( I had been having problems with asthma/bronchitis for a week, and Saturday night, I quite literally thought I was dying. Wheezing, coughing, couldn’t get a deep breath….scary. Not cool. Don’t wanna do that again.
- All I want is a little blue Christmas tree…but I can’t find one anywhere. :/
- I have spent a ridiculous amount of money on shopping since Friday, but I think I may almost have all my Christmas shopping done. So, yay!
- I have been all about some SongPop lately. You know SongPop…that ‘guess the song’ Facebook game. It’s weird, but I love it.
- So, I had a dream last night that both my parents died…on the same day….at the same time. And, for some bizarre reason, they both had glass top caskets and my mother was in her wedding dress. I was so creeped out and uncomfortable when I woke up, that I almost didn’t want to go back to sleep.